I’m a big TV fan. We have DVR now, which is awesome because I can watch whatever I want without having to make plans around it. Well now almost everything is wrapping up and I thought I would indulge myself just a tiny bit.
Pick 5 TV Shows you like before reading the questions.
- Parks and Recreation
- King of the Hill
- Modern Family
- Mad Men
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
It changes every season, overall probably Peggy. I am terrified of becoming her, but she makes me laugh the most.
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
Tom’s friend Jean-Ralphio, he brings Tom down.
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
I really liked the latest episode, actually. So powerful. Joan! Peggy! Jaguar!
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
There has only been one so far, but it was pretty awesome.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Mitch and Cam. Hands down.
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2?
Connie and Joseph, wtf was that?
7. How long have you watched 1?
Since the very begging, P&R has my soul.
8. How did you become interested in 3?
Sarah described the Lion King scene from ep. 1 and I was like whoa, I’ve got to watch this!
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
Elisabeth Moss or Christina Hendricks (the ladies, of course).
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
I am tempted to say King of the Hill, mostly because it is longer and I grew up watching it. Parks and Rec could definitely take its place if it lasts.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
Modern Family, but just because it has had more (I had to look it up).
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Peggy, I’m too awkward to pull off Joan.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 5?
Hmm I’d have Ivy burn the theater down Inglourious-Basterds-style, killing everyone.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Modern Family and Mad Men? Probably not. I feel like everyone would just hate each other.
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple.
Tom and Donna. Treat Yo Self!
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
Modern Family, hands down. That cast is brilliant.
17. Which has the better starting theme music, 2 or 4?
King of the Hill, all Mad Men has is “duh-nuh, duh-nuh, duh-nuh, duh-nuh…”